Apply By: 08 Jul 2022
About the organization:
UNOPS is an operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Our mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve sustainable development. UNOPS areas of expertise cover infrastructure, procurement, project management, financial management and human resources.
- Establish an approach for the team, to provide technical assessment materials design service to the units, in response to the emerging vacancies. This includes the design of valid and reliable assessment exercises and robust scoring templates.
- Ensure sufficient technical input is obtained in order to make the assessment materials realistic and relevant.
- Ensure effective management and evolution of the technical assessment repository.
- Coordinate the availability of support for assessing the technical exercises, as appropriate.
- Ensure the efficient running of the technical assessment services, with key metrics for consistency, quality, reliability of assessment methods, the impartiality of assessments, and speed.
- Promote the team’s service and develop effective collaborative relationships with hiring managers.
- Safeguard the integrity of the technical assessment process whilst adopting a client-centred approach when interacting with the hiring managers. Ensure the focus is on guiding and growing hiring managers’ capability as much as on providing effective and efficient assessment support.
Education and Experience:
- Advanced University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, social or behavioral sciences.
- Or a First University degree in related fields combined with 7 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional-level assessment design experience, with exposure to latest practices in the assessment for selection space.
- At least 2 years of team leadership and coordination experience required.
- At least 2 years experience of developing capability and organisational knowledge sharing is required.
- Relevant experience in a multicultural setting is desirable.
- Some experience in UN system organizations preferably in a developing country is desirable.
- Develops and implements sustainable business strategies, thinks long term and externally in order to positively shape the organization. Anticipates and perceives the impact and implications of future decisions and activities on other parts of the organization.
- Treats all individuals with respect; responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. Role model for diversity and inclusion.
- Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates and supports the development of others. For people managers only: Acts as positive leadership role model, motivates, directs and inspires others to succeed, utilizing appropriate leadership styles.
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first. Builds and maintains strong external relationships and is a competent partner for others.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd