Fiscal Policy International Consultant
Organization: DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech)
Apply By: No Deadline
About the Organization:
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management
Job Position: Fiscal Policy International Consultant
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge on taxation policy, fiscal reform and public expenditure management, domestic revenue, and macro-fiscal analysis
- Experienced in leading quantitative research on fiscal policy, taxation and macro-fiscal analysis
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Fluency in English,both written and oral.
- Experienced in training professionals, especially government officials.
- Participate in planning meeting with EGSA, Bappenas, and other stakeholders.
- Prepare a work plan and schedule to be discussed with EGSA and Bappenas
- Identify and estimate the size of the tax expenditures
- Develop an economic model to measure impact of tax expenditure to the economic growth, budget deficit, and debt stock in the medium (2022-2024)
- Conduct an impact assessment on tax expenditure effectiveness
- Prepare a report on the tax expenditure effectiveness and policy recommendation on fiscal posture to support economic transformation.
- Prepare the documentation on the development of economic model, required data, simulation, and the analysis.
- Deliver a workshop on tax expenditure effectiveness and prepare a workshop completion report.
- Prepare a monthly progress report outlining activities conducted during the period and link to deliverables in the contract, meetings, output produced, and follow up plan for internal reporting purpose.
Required Skills and Experience:
- PhD degree in Economics, Econometrics, Public Finance, or Public Policy
- At least 10 years’ experience in leading quantitative research on public finance, taxation, fiscal policy, or macro-fiscal analysis
- Prior experience developing fiscal policy analysis or macroeconomic modeling for Bappenas/GOI national agency is preferred.
For more information, please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd