Organization: Child Fund International
Apply By: 05 Aug 2021
Country: Sri Lanka
About the Organization
ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Ensures timely administration of facility and maintenance issues, issues of general repair - heating and air conditioning, security, cleaning and painting, etc.
- Responsible for administration of security and janitorial services and staff; ensures adequate security systems/process are in place and reviews them periodically; ensures that the security staff are managed effectively; provides the guidelines for monitoring the security of the premises.
- Ensuring cleanliness and upkeep of the office. Maintain hygiene and kitchen supplies (sundries) inventory and distribution, by supervising office aids.
- Ensure necessary transport requirements of staff including sponsors / visitors are arranged and met. Coordinate internally in scheduling the travel arrangements.
- Manage and coordinate maintenance, overseeing all health and safety checks, timely renewal of revenue licenses and vehicle insurance, including motor bikes.
- Support Supervisor on Management of logistic for meetings and events /workshops/trainings.
- Support in visitor arrangements, logistics and in-country meetings of visitors.
- Be In-charge of the front desk- such as managing incoming and out-going calls, courier, mailing and guest relations.
- Support Supervisor of procurement functions such as the tender process, procurements for grants, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services with the support and oversight through the Supervisor.
- Ensure purchases are properly approved in line with ChildFund’s published authority levels and purchases meets Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for procurement of office supplies, equipment and other goods/services as required.
- Manage and control the stocks, maintain records on consumables in the stores and replenishment of the store.
For more information please check the link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd