Administration Assistant (Human Resources)
Apply By: 27 Jun 2022
City: Bangkok, Thailand
About the organization:
UNOPS is an operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Our mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve sustainable development. UNOPS areas of expertise cover infrastructure, procurement, project management, financial management and human resources.
- Assistance in the management of Individual Contractor Agreement (ICA) contract administration implementation, supporting accurate and timely ICA issuance by UNOPS to its offices and that of its Partners.
- Processing and releasing contracts in oneUNOPS based on clear instructions.
- Processing contractual changes in oneUNOPS or related utilities (e.g. oneSUP) based on clear instructions.
- Performance of SEA Clear Checks based on ICA Award information.
- Registration and maintenance of Supplier Profiles for personnel in oneUNOPS based on clearly established guidelines and according to banking detail documents/forms
- Processing of Certification of Payments (COPs) for retainer and lump sum ICAs based on clear instructions.
- Enrollment of personnel and/or dependants in medical insurances based on clear instructions.
- Communication with colleagues on areas requiring verification, corrections, additional information, etc. to improve quality of output and/or account submission and increase knowledge base in the process.
- Performance of oneUNOPS Resource-level data clean up exercises (e.g. supervisor changes and ‘works at’ cost centre), as necessary and based on clear instructions
- Preparation of non-HQ UNC application packages for internal certification and subsequent posting to UNOG. Further facilitation of accurate and timely document dispatch upon receipt of newly created UNC from UNOG.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- BA or MA degree may substitute required years of work experience.
- 3 years of relevant administrative experience. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (G Suite, Acrobat) and experience in handling of web-based management systems is desirable.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in written and oral English. Knowledge of a second UN working language is desirable.
- Treats all individuals with respect; responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. Role model for diversity and inclusion.
- Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates and supports the development of others. For people managers only: Acts as positive leadership role model, motivates, directs and inspires others to succeed, utilizing appropriate leadership styles.
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first. Builds and maintains strong external relationships and is a competent partner for others (if relevant to the role).
- Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact on our beneficiaries.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd