Administration Assistant (Human Resources)
Apply By: 26 Jun 2022
About the Organization:
UNOPS is an operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of their partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Their mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve sustainable development.
Under the guidance and supervision of the HR Senior Officer - Personnel Administration, the Administration Assistant – Personnel Administration provides support to HR services in the field office support services function, ensuring high quality of work, accurate, timely and properly recorded/documented service delivery. The ICA administration assistant promotes a client-oriented approach, consistent with rules and regulations approach in the unit.
The Administration Assistant – Personnel Administration works in close collaboration with the Programme, Project and Support Services colleagues locally and with UNOPS HQ colleagues, to exchange information and ensure consistent service delivery.
1. Administration of ICA contracts, benefits and entitlements, as follows:
- Assistance in the management of Individual Contractor Agreement (ICA) contract administration implementation, supporting accurate and timely ICA issuance by UNOPS to its offices and that of its Partners.
- Processing and releasing contracts in oneUNOPS based on clear instructions.
- Processing contractual changes in oneUNOPS or related utilities (e.g. oneSUP) based on clear instructions.
- Performance of SEA Clear Checks based on ICA Award information.
2. Supports implementation of HR strategies and procedures, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of HR processes and records with UNOPS rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
3. Supports knowledge building and knowledge sharing, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Participation in HR trainings for the operations / projects personnel.
- Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- A BA or MA degree may substitute required years of work experience.
- 3 years of relevant administrative experience.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (G Suite, Acrobat) and experience in handling of web-based management systems is desirable.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd