EOI-Technical advice in identifying employment related policy orientations for productivity focus of Productivity Ecosystems for Decent Work
Organization: International Labour Organization (ILO)
Apply By: 25 Jun 2022
EOI- Technical advice in identifying employment related policy orientations for the productivity focus of the Productivity Ecosystems for Decent Work in Vietnam
About the Organization:
International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social justice and promote decent work by setting international labour standards. They have developed a system of international labour standards aimed at promoting opportunities for women and men to obtain decent and productive work, in conditions of freedom, equity, security and dignity
The objective of this assignment is to provide technical advice in identifying employment-related policies’ orientation for the productivity focus of the PE4DW.
The consultant will work in collaboration with PE4DW providing assistance to the Employment Law revision, as well as consult with relevant ILO specialists of labour standards, employment policy, labour economics in Hanoi, Bangkok, and Headquarters.
Provide technical advice in identifying employment-related policy orientation for the work on productivity in the Project. The consultant will be responsible for delivering on the following subtasks by performing a legal/policy review. This will entail:
- Policy mapping
- Producing a theory of change
- Providing recommendations
- Contribute to technical discussions on the definition of measurement of productivity
- The detailed set of recommendations on productivity-related labour and employment policy areas for PE4DW Project to consider for the design of the Project implementation phase on policy-making.
- From the start of the assignment and until 31 Oct 2022, the consultants will produce the deliverables, where the distribution of workdays is tentative and subject to redistribution between outputs 1 and 2 depending on the actual need.
Taking into consideration the information provided, international consultant interested in this assignment are asked to submit the following:
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The documentation indicated above should be sent in English in electronic format to Mai Nguyen Thi Hong, International Labour Organization (email@example.com) by 25 June 2022.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd