Applications Invited for Giving Joy Grant Program 2022
Organization: Giving Joy
Apply By: 30 Jun 2022
Grant Amount: 500 USD
About the Organization:
Giving Joy is a 501(c)(3) Massachusetts-based nonprofit that strengthens and inspires women’s entrepreneurship worldwide. Its founder, Joy Kolin, has 20-years of experience in the field of international development, a career that has taken her to over 60 countries. Throughout her travels, Joy found herself touched by a common trend - the immense ability of women to affect positive change if given the resources and opportunities to do so. In 2018, she established Giving Joy as a way to harness and grow the power and the influence of women-led ventures the world over.
Giving Joy Grant Program 2022
Giving Joy Grants is open to strengthen & inspire women’s entrepreneurship worldwide. Through their micro-grants and mentorship program, Giving Joy helps women establish or improve their businesses and initiatives—for their benefit and the benefit of their communities.
- Women ages 18 and up.
- You can use the grant to start a new business, or expand your existing business. You can also use the grant to start or expand a nonprofit, non-governmental organization (NGO), charity, or propose a specific activity or project you would like to implement.
- You can apply for a grant from any country or state or territory in the world.
- You can propose activities in any field, trade, occupation, or craft. However, your business/organization/idea must focus on women, girls and/or families. And all activities must be LEGAL!
- The grant period is one year.
What is important to emphasize in the grant application?
- Make sure you fill out ALL fields of the online application form. An incomplete application will not be considered.
- Your proposed grant activities MUST have a social benefit to your community and MUST go beyond financial aspects of your business. The more social impact you can illustrate through your idea – the better and the greater your chances of winning the grant.
- They will NOT support activities related to the purchase of merchandise, stock, advertisements, or marketing.
- Be as specific as possible, particularly regarding how you will use the grant funds. For example, if you plan on using the grant for a community event, a training, scholarships, etc. please include a detailed list of the activity you will develop including estimated costs, what the event will include, who is the target audience, and how the event will impact women, girls, and families.
Funding: Grants will range from US$250 to US$500 and are awarded in installments upon completion of specific deliverables. The award amount will be determined by Giving Joy based on proposed activities and availability of funding.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd